Acer Aspire 4752G BIOS update failure

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
fawad_81
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi.

I was installing BIOS downloaded from acer support site BIOS_Acer_1.24_A_A and when i run it, it does everthing itself and the computer restarts automatically and stuck on black screen. There is no boot screen neither it goes to the BIOS setup.

I did a lot of research and I found and browsed hundreds of pages about WINCRIS.

I gets accessed with Fn+Esc, when I press and hold Fn+Esc and then I connect the power adapter (with battery disconnected) press the power button the computer keeps running, fan is running, and it is checking HD and CD-ROM drives and the bootable USB's LED (which is created by WINCRIS) flash for a second.

The images of the WINCRIS Recovery Disk containing phlash16.exe, BIOS.WPH (JE40124.WPH renamed) and MINIDOS.SYS.

Still no change..

Please advice, what is the procedure and BIOS.
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

If you are trying to recover, put the file on a fat16/fat32 formatted usb drive or CD/DVD. Not NTFS.

2. Keep the battery plugged in.
3. While holding Fn+Esc, plug in the AC adapter. You should see the ring around the power button light up for a moment. If it doesn't light up, you probably have a hardware issue.
4. Release Fn+Esc.
5. Press the Power button. Fan should spin up.
6. Insert the disc into the DVD drive and wait. Machine shall power off eventually.
7. Turn the machine back on, and reconfigure the BIOS.

If you get stuck anywhere in this process, then remove the battery and the main bottom cover, short the internal battery for 10 seconds (to clear the CMOS), re-assemble the laptop, and start over from step 2.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...