Can a Japanese Bios be converted to Eanglish

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
qirtas
New visitors - please read the rules.

I have a new business and deal in laptops. Two weeks ago somebody cheated me and sold three used laptops with Japanese bios and marks. I need help in converting their bios to English. Can anybody help me and let me know some way out.
ajzchips
El cheapo dude

What notebooks? Do they have a Jap keyboard layout?
qirtas

Yeah.... the keyboard has Japanese layout as well as Japanese characters mared on it. This is another trouble. Any solution for this also.
soupy
Absentee administrator

You should be able to order english keyboards from the manufacturer, assuming they're brand name systems, like IBM. You should also be able to flash an English BIOS, assuming you can ID the systems.

What's the make and model?
Flash your BIOS at your own risk.
ajzchips
El cheapo dude

You can also simply buy keyboard stickers... these are cheaper and always available.
qirtas

Thanks a lot... could you please let me know some resources about flashing a bios. I haven't done it before but have no choice other than learning and experimenting. I would be grateful if you could identify some resources for learning the process. ... Regards
ajzchips
El cheapo dude

Check our "Collected Wisdom" section (forum), and the FAQ on our main page (www.wimsbios.com).