Locked out after settings change--

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)
wildcard
New visitors - please read the rules.

Thinkpad 600e

Let me be the first to say, I don't know much about Bios's at all...

A new install of Win95 seems to have changed the settings in my Bios so that I could not boot from CdRom. I needed that option.

So, I tried to change the Bios settings to allow CdRom boot option. I hit reset, then picked CdRom, then Floppy, then Hardrive #1, and closed out of the Bios.

Now the Thinkpad starts up when I turn it on, runs for a bit, and then shuts down without booting anything from anywhere. Worse during the running phase, it is ignoring my tapping F7 to open the Bios page. I seem to be locked out of my computer!

Help! How do I fix this?

Thanks! :D
wildcard

Additional:

When I went in, the only thing in the boot up sequence was a "Wake" icon. My understanding is, the Wake capability is for remotely turning on a computer access across a network. I didn't think I needed this capability, and upon the second try, I reset this area, which erased the boot up sequence I had tried before, (along with the "wake" icon) and I then selected first CdRom, then Floppy, then Harddrive #1 for the boot order. Then closed out. It is at this point that I became locked out.
RobertR.
Master Flasher

have you tried clearing the CMOS?
Take precautions.
wildcard

No. How do I clear the CMOS?