Board index Do you have a BIOS problem? Notebook BIOS and other problems Why isnt my laptop connecting to my TV with my VGA cable?

Why isnt my laptop connecting to my TV with my VGA cable?

Don't ask how to hack password. (BIOS Passwords)

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:11 am
merchinax New visitors - please read the rules.
Recommended by Wim's BIOS... BIOS Agent scan: Upgrade your BIOS! DriverMax is the number one driver updater for Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:11 am
merchinax New visitors - please read the rules.

Why isnt my laptop connecting to my TV with my VGA cable? I have always been able to connect my laptop to my computer with a VGA cable. I recently bought a new longer one with an audio chord attached to it. When I plug it in it doesn't work, also the Vga cable I normally use doesn't work either. I have an HP laptop and a Sony Bravia TV if this helps. The audio by the way works and the screen isn't coming up. And yes I have it connected right and yes it is set on PC.

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:23 am
edwin The Hardware Archivist

merchinax wrote:
Why isnt my laptop connecting to my TV with my VGA cable? I have always been able to connect my laptop to my computer with a VGA cable.

Which laptop and which TV?
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...

Recommended tools for finding BIOS Updates... BIOS Agent scan: Upgrade your BIOS! DriverMax finds the latest driver versions needed for your PC and downloads them.

Return to Notebook BIOS and other problems