bios boot screen customization

Discusses BIOS flashers and utilities from Award, AMI and Uniflash
annointed2k
New visitors - please read the rules.

Pls I nees system utilities that can enable me change the bios boot screen/oem logo displayed at post. Pls does anyone have such an information. PLS IF YOU DO YOU MAY CONTACT ME AT ANNOINTED2K@YAHOO.COM. tHANKS
annointed2k
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hey group thanks for you response. I really appreciate it. Bu one thing though, it seems to me that the information that you sent to me is only for changing the EPA logo which is locatoed at a portion of the bios boot screen. I am actually looking for a utility that can allow me customize the whole screen with a different or proprietary logo. Pls look at this link here

http://www.unicore.com/oem/oemlogo.html

and you will understand wat I am talking about; Just take a look at the esupport boot screen, the hp brio boot screen and the sound server XIVA boot screen, in these few examples, the screens are completely covered byt these oem logos.

You may contact me directly at annointed2k@yahoo.com with any useful information that you may have.

Thanks.
Amiboot
BIOS Rookie

Hi,

I posted on my website www.ruisch.tk info about modding BIOS logo's.
Both for AMI and Award BIOS (also both small and full screen logo's).

- Caution: improper use or lack of technical expertise may result in a malfunctioning system! I will not assume any responsibility. -