I can´t find a working flasher for intel d810emo board. HELP

Discusses BIOS flashers and utilities from Award, AMI and Uniflash
VooD
New visitors - please read the rules.

This motherboard has a i810e chipset and uses an Ami bios stored on a 82802AB chip. I´have added some microcodes to the bios I extracted using the Ami flasher but can´t flash back. The progress bar just don´t move. Also I can´t use the official intel flasher as it uses a different bios format (the bios is splited in several files and each file uses a header in addition to the bios data). I also tested award flasher and they don´t recognice the chipset, and Uniflash doesn´t work at all. My last chance is the gigabyte bios writer, but it seems it detects the board isn´t gigabyte and doesn´t allow to flash (even the chipset and eeprom are supported).

Please help

update: i just noticed uniflash 1.30 was released, I´ll try it tomorrow
Denniss
BIOS Guru

Tried Aminf329 or higher ?
The Gigabyte Universal flashprog is based on this Aminf3xx series
VooD

Denniss wrote:Tried Aminf329 or higher ?
The Gigabyte Universal flashprog is based on this Aminf3xx series
We have tryed a newer version, and the only we manage was to dump the bios, but not to flash (the progress bar doesn´t move), and we had to select manually the chipset and flash rom.
Argon-b

Hi, I tried to make a flash HOT?? programming a mother intel YA810E (HP OEM BOARD) who had died bios with hotflash from another mother, a PC CHIPS M909. sorry for my English, I'm using goolge translator. :D