Editing AmiBIOS8

Discusses BIOS flashers and utilities from Award, AMI and Uniflash
Mobolik
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi,

In my job all the Computer boot from net using PXE. All new motherboards included lan on board, but the current bios that came inside with this motherboards include a old version of Lan drivers, and the Old driver for Lan module do not work very well with us Switches..

Six months ago, I modify 2 bios and change the lan module for other more new. This Bios works fine.

Now I must edit a ASRock BIOS, the model is P4VM800.. and the Bios Version is AmiBios8.
Later, I was used AMIBCP 7.5 and CBROM ... but for editing AmiBios 8 i law that for edit amibios modules i need Visual eBios, becouse the amibcp 2.43 can not edit modules.

I looking in all the forum but nothing have Visual eBios, and my question is....

It´s posible download this program from some site?
It´s posible modify this bios with other program?? I install a linux program called amidec, and this program could extract all modules from amibios8.
But, could not compress all the modules into a .rom

Please, tech me as i can edit amibios8 modules....

Thanks in advance... and sorry for my English, is not my native language.

Luciano Giacchetta
Mobolik
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi, me again.....

I could not find Visual eBios... and i could not edit modules for Asrock bios... buuut i sent a mail to support@asrockamerica.com with my problem and en 4 days a technical from ASRock send my the new bios with modules upgrade...

Thanks ASRock!!!!!!

Luciano