Intel MB Bios do not flash

Discusses BIOS flashers and utilities from Award, AMI and Uniflash
ateneo
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi i have an Intel D945GCNL mother board and i cannot update the bios. I have tested the three methods they provide, but no results.
- First trying with the Windows software and the installer tell me that is not for my system.
- The DOS flash cannot update i says "Previous Bios ID:" wich nothing appears (and i suppouse it should appear the old id) and it says the new one and it fails.
- The recovery method taking the jumper off the board trough Floppy or CD-COM give me fail too.
- I have tryied loading defaults, resetting cmos taking the battery off for more that 20 min and short circuiting the battery "+" and "-" and nothing works.
AFAIK iFlash is made by Intel and i have executed it with "/?" in a DOS enviroment but there are options that i dont understand.

Anyway it seems no way out. Any help?
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

and the installer tell me that is not for my system.
Then most likely you are trying to update an OEM board (from Dell, HP, Sony, Gateway etc) with an Intel retail bios. What system is this board in?
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...
ateneo
New visitors - please read the rules.

No it is not an OEM one. It is a boxed one, but i used Intel Toolkit to modify settings, could be that the problem?

EDIT: I forgot to mention that i flashed right before and then started to thappen that issue.
kocoman
BIOS Newbie

What is Intel Toolkit?
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

- The recovery method taking the jumper off the board trough Floppy or CD-COM give me fail too.
That is usually a sign of a dying CMOS chip.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...