OEM Logo change/disable

Discusses BIOS flashers and utilities from Award, AMI and Uniflash
netplayer
New visitors - please read the rules.

I got a Toshiba Equium 7350S with motherboard mrked DX760e and AMIBIOS.
I try to change or disable the TOSHIBA logo appearing each time Bios boots. I've managed to do this with AWARD bios on other mainboards, using cbrom.exe e.t.c., but i cannot find any similar utility suitable for AMI bios. I wonder if there has anybody coped with such an issue

Tasos
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

maybe with amibcp.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...
Borg Number One
Master Flasher

Hi netplayer

Thanks for that post and the mentioned logo. It has a really seldom format and that is good for the development. :)

http://www.winamp5.de.tt/misc/nexus_dev ... index.html

Well could you tell me if that are the correct colors.?

Ritchie
BIOS Guru

Have you checked the BIOS options themselves?

I don't think you will be able to actually change the logo or use a custom logo, but it may be similar to some Intel BIOSs in that you may be able to turn off that logo or splash screen (or whatever the BIOS refers it to as) and display a diagnostics screen instead (or whatever the BIOS calls that!), where you would see the POST progress and messages instead of what you see now.
Borg Number One
Master Flasher

Greetings,

Anton Borisow and me (me & me too :) ) work together to "decode" the different used picture formats in the different bioses.

The above mentioned BIOS is an AMI-BIOS(file) wich can simply modified with amibcp or better with Anton Borisow's amideco.

If you want to use your own Logo with the same seldom format I can ask Anton Borisow for the file specs.

Well, I just want to know if the displayed Logo (extracted from the mentioned BIOS) has the correct colors.
(The tool "amigfx" by Anton Borisow which was used to display the logo is nearly not available anymore and this was the reason for the question: "..correct colors?")

BIOS backup, MultiBIOS-mode or just prevent a BIOS update failure:
-RD1 BIOS Savior-

http://www.ioss.com.tw