Phoenix BIOS Editor 2.2

Discusses BIOS flashers and utilities from Award, AMI and Uniflash
Spectral
New visitors - please read the rules.

I have an HP dv6000 series notebook and I need to edit the BIOS so that I can whitelist my Atheros wireless card.

I was able to use phnxdeco.exe to split my BIOS.WPH file into 32 .rom files and what appears to be a script file that defines their layout, however after modifying BIOSCOD1.rom with a hex editor, I have no way to reassemble the package or generate a valid checksum without the latest version of Phoenix BIOS Editor.

I've looked around and can't find Phoenix BIOS Editor 2.2 anywhere and it seems 2.0.18 doesn't cut it anymore. If someone out there has a copy of version 2.2.0.1 or newer and is willing to share it, you will have my eternal gratitude.
gv

I would be awfully grateful if someone could help me out with this as well. I'm trying to edit a Lenovo BIOS but the v2.1 editor from Intel's site fails. Please could anyone help me with obtaining a newer version!

Thanks!
sroddy

I'm in the same situation. If someone could please give it also to me :)
unilever

Spectral, I too would like to make my Atheros wifi compatible with my dv6000t but I can't find the BIOS editor 2.2 anywhere. Would you please be kind enough to share it to me? I read your other post on the Rebels Haven forum and found that you were successfully able to add it, so I'm glad that someone has found a solution.

Thanks