Search found 10 matches

by blackknight11
Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:23 pm
Forum: BIOS Utilities & Flash Programs
Topic: Help: Tools for editing Award Medallion bios file.
Replies: 3
Views: 7682

Re: Help: Tools for editing Award Medallion bios file.

Hi. I can extract the modules from bios file with Bios Information Tools (although I got an error). Now, how can I see data from these modules? I say this because I can see these files with Hex Editor, but ¿is there some way for seeing them legibly? I want to un-hide a bios option for this mother (p...
by blackknight11
Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:33 am
Topic: Help: Tools for editing Award Medallion bios file.
Replies: 3
Views: 7682

Help: Tools for editing Award Medallion bios file.

Hi A question: What tools would I need to edit a Award Mediallon v6.0 bios file? Because I've tried to load the bios file for an Asus p4sp-mx motherboard with modbin6, but it shows the following message: "Bios version not 6.0". And I've tried several versions of modbin6 without success! (and with cb...
by blackknight11
Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:17 pm
Topic: Need Award Flash utility for BS61B
Replies: 4
Views: 6417

Thanks a lot for the responses.
I've flashed the mother successfully.
by blackknight11
Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:57 am
Forum: My hard drive isn't recognized
Topic: pROCOMP BS61B MOTHER BOARD BIOS
Replies: 16
Views: 14083

I've solved the problem. I recover the mother by doing hot-flashing. The origin of the problem was the bios files posted by edwin. The bad flash (with this wrong files) did that the Award Bootblock will begin the recovery process, but it don't recognize the floppy drive and then it shows the message...
by blackknight11
Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:54 am

Can I use the award flash bios utility of another motherboard manufacturer (for the same chipset, of course)? Or must it be of the Procomp manufacturer?
Thanks.
by blackknight11
Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:37 pm

Need Award Flash utility for BS61B

Hi

I've got the Procomp BS61B mobo. Could anybody tell me where download the award flash utility and the latest bios file for this mother? Because there isn't manufacturer site.
Regards.
by blackknight11
Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:26 pm

Where can I download the award flash utility for this mother Procomp BS61B (because there isn't some site of this manufacturer)?
Regards.
by blackknight11
Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:23 pm

Hi edwin I flashed my mother with the bios file (http://wims.rainbow-software.org/kuriaki/Procomp_BS61B.zip) and the Award Bios Utility 4.51, but it has the following error to restart the pc: Award Bootblock BIOS v. 1.0 Copyright (1998) Award Software, Inc. Bios ROM checksum error Detecting floppy d...
by blackknight11
Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:47 pm

Hi Kuriaki:

I need update the bios of the Procomp bs61b. Its mother ID is 2A6INPNAC-00. And the bios is BS61B-A v. 1.2. What kind of mother is it, BS61B or BS61B-A? And where can I download the latest bios file fot this mother? Thaks.