Search found 5 matches

by bnb
Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:59 pm
Forum: Video (VGA) and other BIOS/Firmware
Topic: Download VGA BIOS of Sis 6326 PCI VGA CARD
Replies: 10
Views: 13552

I have downloaded the EXE & got the BIN file of my VGA CARD. On comparing the ROM file from the site & the BIN I flashed from my card in a HEX Editor, I found it strange - The ROM file had different characters / numbers in 2nd & 3rd Column While the flashed BIN file had just FFFF in the 2nd column &...
by bnb
Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:52 pm

thanx,

I have downloaded the EXE & got the BIN file of my VGA CARD. Now how do I flash the BIN file on BIOS ROM of some other Sis Card.
Also, Sis has provided a ROM file for the BIOS of this card. so is it okay if I flash a BIN file. Are they same? ( BIN & ROM Files )
by bnb
Fri Jan 23, 2004 6:10 am

I have the ROM File from the Sis Site. But I want to Download the VGA BIOS ROM on the card as it has some kind of encrypted lock for a software & then store it safely, incase this card is damaged I can use another one & keep it running.
by bnb
Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:42 pm

Download VGA BIOS of Sis 6326 PCI VGA CARD

I have a Sis 6326 PCI VGA CARD & want to save the BIOS to a ROM File as it contains a lock. Also how can I edit / View the ROM File & convert it for using the lock to another VGA CARD with Flashable ROM.