Search found 5 matches

by chechako
Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:34 am
Forum: My hard drive isn't recognized
Topic: BIOS and HDD problem, pls help
Replies: 6
Views: 3980

Thank you!t looks like I fixed it by connecting both HDD to Port 1 and 2 and got two Masters.
by chechako
Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:04 am

But most funny is that after posting the previous query I turned the PC on )the first time after I have initialized the second HDD) I've got "No HDD detected". DVDR was set back to Type-Auto instead of CDROM. It lloks like it all happened because I ran the Initialization Wizard for the second HDD. I...
by chechako
Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:42 am

Thank you! I was just switching the SATA HDD cables to various connectors. That's how I got the configuration. When I switched both cables to only "red" I got Third Master and Fourth Master. I tried to force out the DVDR from Prime Master by making "Type" as "Uninstalled" for Prime Master and making...
by chechako
Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:20 pm

BIOS and HDD problem, pls help

Hello everybody, Please help! I built the system with two SATA HDD (both Samsung 160 GB; CPU Intel 3,2; MB ASUS P5AD2). While powering up the system for the first time, BIOS detected only one HDD. I was not sure whether it was OK but installed Win MCE. After install Win showed only one HDD. Trying t...