Search found 6 matches

by chriss
Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:28 pm
Forum: Where can I find a motherboard manual?
Topic: I Need Board Settings for a SIS 5595 [AMD or ASUS ?]
Replies: 12
Views: 18564

CPU Information on AMD chip...

Hi Again from Chriss, This is the CPU Information: AMD K6-2 Part Number: AMDK62/475AFX Core Voltage: 2.2 I/O Voltage: 3.3 Datacode: A9933CPCW I'm building the computer from parts from all different computers... The only things from the Compaq is the motherboard and CPU chip. The Ram, HD, Drives are ...
by chriss
Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:00 pm

OK, F10 Gets me in the bios...

:?: The number for ROM PCI/ISA BIOS is 2A5IMG09, CMOS setup utility by Award Software Company. Once I'm in the BIOS, The menu is unusually naked, I mean there is very few commands in the menus, including the bios feature set-up and integrated peripherals. There isn't even a hard drive detection util...
by chriss
Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:05 pm

Excellent... It's the RIGHT Board... but another hang-up

I've set the jumpers and switches on the board to what the manual says... I have all the hardware working... :cry: Problem: I cannot get into the bios... The system wants to boot straight to XP and then hangs itself and reboots over and over again. I get a flash of a message from the start up screen...
by chriss
Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:36 pm

More Information About Motherboard...SIS 5595

:D Thanx for your quick reply, I've examined the board; this is the information I can offer you: 3 Dimm Slots Board takes PC133-SDRAM- Double Sided Socket 7 3 Small and 2 Large Card Slots The number that is printed on the motherboard chip is: PJD3651 9936CF It dosen't say that the board is made by A...
by chriss
Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:10 am

I Need Board Settings for a SIS 5595 [AMD or ASUS ?]

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I would appreciate some advice on the motherboard SIS 5595... I took the board from a Compaq Presario. I'm attempting to build it into another computer, I am having problems getting the monitor to start-up. Along the top side of the board there are some settings that you...