AMD Athlon XP 2400 not recognised on KOB SiS740 FDMx

Don't ask how to over-clock.
johnmsavio
New visitors - please read the rules.

I got this board with a processor on board and the cpu got damaged some how and I had a spare Athlon XP 2400 lying around. It shows as a Athlon XP 1800 and also runs at 1.5 GHz, whereas it is capable of 2.0 GHz. In the bios there is no option in the CPU parameters to change the CPU clock or FSB. Also I am presently on 1280x1024 resolution and my lcd supports 1440x900. If somebody could post a solution would be great help. Thanks in advance.
cp
BIOS Guru

The SIS740 only supports FSB266 or 133MHz FSB. This is a hardware limitation and there's no way (other than extreme overclocking) around it.
For the video resolution problem please make a backup copy of your current bios and upload it to some filehoster. i'll patch it asap.
If you email me include [WIMSBIOS] in the subject.
johnmsavio
New visitors - please read the rules.

Sorry to be a noob, but could you please tell me as to how to download the bios. I have tried the utilities provided by AMI but those could only open the file. Also I found out using CPUID that it is running at 100 Mhz whereas it should be 133 Mhz. In the bios, there is a tab for CPU parameters, but it seems locked. So, I think if you could unlock it for me, It would be real help. thanks.