Asus P4C800_D Posible to force a bootblock style bios flash?

Don't ask how to over-clock.
Spectre
New visitors - please read the rules.

I am joining the rank of people with an a CT-479 and a pentium M processor in my possesion and a Asus p4c800 motherboard on the way... The motherboards are not supposed be able to post with a Pentium M till the bios has been updated...Only problem is that none of my computers are Intel (all except my centrino laptop are AMD) so I don't have a spare s478 CPU to flash the bios of the P4C800...

So I am looking to see if its posible to perform a force flash (via the bootblock) on my Asus P4C800 Deluxe motherboard with the most upto date bios for the motherboard would work.

So my question: Is there a way of initiating the bootblock process to
allow me force the flash of the latest bios so as to allow me to make
proper use of my new motherboard and CPU?

I would apprecieate any help or suggestion...though I hoping that I don't have to buy a S478 celeron from ebay...

regards

RP

Edit: I have a feeling that I have posted this in the wrong the forum... though saying that I am trying to avoid the my CPU not being recognised by my motherboard... any mods please let me know if I done bad
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

Your CPU might not be recognized. I think the best and fastest solution is to borrow a socket 478 CPU and use that to flash the boards.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...