Could you help hack DFI UT X58 BIOS to support Xeon E5504 ES

Don't ask how to over-clock.
Meditation
New visitors - please read the rules.

I got a second-hand DFI UT X58-T3eH8 and a budget Xeon E5504 ES which has 4 cores, 8 threads and 8MB L3 cache, hoping to build a ECC-functioned platform to fit my Quadro FX 580. But the motherboard does not offically support Xeon or Xeon ES, even the offcial from DFI declaimed DFI UT X58-T3eH8 auto-employ ECC DDR3 to switch ECC on as long as CPUs have ECC option. As we known, i7 does not support ECC while Nehalem Xeon or superior does.

I have extracted the microcode list files from some known Xeon E5500 ES supported and AWARD-based X58 motherboards' BIOS to replace DFI's one, but I failed, the indicator reads CF everytime.

Tonight, I find Supermicro X8SAX with X58 Chipset does support Xeon E5500, but its BIOS is AMI-based. And I do find some different microcodes comparing with DFI UT X58-T3eH8. Could anybody know how to extract microcodes from AMI-based BIOS and then put into AWARD-based one, or if is there any way else?

Thanks in advance!
cp
BIOS Guru

The CPU initialization routines are not in the microcode updates. They are code blocks themselves somewhere in the BIOS. You have to disassemble the BIOS, find the correct routines (manageable) and flip the right bits. The last could be a bit difficult since you need NDA-ified CPU register documents from Intel.
Or you disassemble another BIOS that supports ECC with that specific processor and take a look at their initialization routines. Which still leaves you with the question: Which MSR contains that ECC bit at which position?