Microcode for 0F41 CPU....please help me :-(

Don't ask how to over-clock.
Krischnak
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hello!

My Name is Markus and i come from Germany.

Sorry for my bad english, i can only german.

I translate my text with Bablefish of Altavista.....

I am genuinly to despair.... I have the following problem: I had bought some months ago a Epoxboard, more exactly had said the Epox 4PCA3+ revision 2.0 Over Ebay have I then me nen P4 Prescott 2.80 GHz gotten, with 31 euro an good deal. I thought at least.... It turned out, which concerns it in truth a P4 518 mobile Prescott. The number reads SL7N8... The amusing to it is which the processor in my old Elitegroup board with I-848P chip set without problems is recognized! I found out, which possesses the CCU the Stepping E0 and the signature 0F41. I found out, which contains the last Bios of the 4PCA3+ this 0F41, but the Microcodeversion still the number 9 possesses. The most current for the 0F41 is the version 17. I already tried over one month long to insert even this update in the Bios.... without success. Succeeded to me to clean-pull-put the current Microcode but then the board... over the check sum the Originalbios refuses and requires At least the processor could be started however. My request now.... can insert someone for me this Microcodeupdate into the Bios? I would be very grateful therefore.... The P4 518 is also HT able contrary to its Desktop counterpart and I it unused lie only very reluctantly would let. Particularly since it possesses also the good E0-Stepping. The Bios was already changed. Instead of Raidbios V3.01 V3.04 is in the Bios.

Sorry for my bad english.

Messages in german are welcome Smile

Markus
cp
BIOS Guru

just for all the others: i'm on this thing..