Packard Bell MV35 - dual core CPU upgrade!(need help)

Don't ask how to over-clock.
Nicolae77
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi everybody,
I am new to the forum and really hope to solve my problem here.
I own a old laptop and I've just changed it's processor from an Celeron M410@1.46 Ghz to a Intel Pentium Dual Core T2060@1.6 Ghz. My problem is that the CPU is not properly recognized, it is assigned as a Celeron by the Bios and runs at 800 Mhz (6x 133bus). In windows it is seen as 2 processors by device manager but it has only one working in task manager, and yes I have checked the view graph by CPU but to no avail. I would really like some help on making the Bios recognize my new processor.
Details:
Manufacturer: Packard Bell
Model: EasyNote MV 35
Bios: Insyde Software Corp. V1.07 , it can be found here--> ftp://ftp.download.packardbell.com/NOTE ... ries/Bios/.
Potential Donor: from MV46 here-->ftp://ftp.download.packardbell.com/NOTE ... ries/Bios/ or from MZ35 here--> ftp://ftp.download.packardbell.com/NOTE ... ries/Bios/.

I have tried playing with uniextract to see the files in the bios(as it is an *.exe file) but I'm no expert so that I can swap the CPU code and make it work.
It is very important for my research to have both cores working, and I will be grateful if somebody can help me.

Nicolae
PS: I've managed to change the mulltiplier in windows from 6x to 12x so the processor runs @ 1.6 Ghz stable but only in Win 7 (in Win Xp Sp3 it does not boot).
cp
BIOS Guru

you can start by disassembling the cpu init routines. if you can extract modules try the main module or anything that contains the CPU names in clear-text. look for CPUID and continue from there. i recommend to download the "Intel® 64 and IA-32 Architectures Software Developer’s Manual". believe me when i say that you'll need all parts! and you should grab a list of cpuids of recent Intel mobile processors.
don't start looking for microcodes. they are useless for cpu detection (really!).
If you email me include [WIMSBIOS] in the subject.