Enabling fullscreen logo on BX133

Only for programmers and BIOS gurus with technical questions.
TB
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi, does anybody know how to enable fullscreen logo on a BX133? I can add the fullscreen logo with cblogo just fine, flash the bios, but it will not show. Does anybody know how to enable it? perhaps hardcoding it in the bios image. The Logo I am talking about is the same as the one on a Asus Cusl2 Black Pearl, QDI Synactix 5Ep and others. People have managed to change the EPA logo´s but wouldn´t it be cool if we were the first to hack the fullscreen logo?

/TB
soupy
Absentee administrator

If the option to enable it does not already exist in your current BIOS setup, you're out of luck.
Flash your BIOS at your own risk.
TB

Soupy, why is that? If you can hack the BIOS to use haddrives bigger than 32Gb, howcome you cannot enable the fullscreenlogo? It will take som cbrom, modbin and a good hexeditor, but I believe it is posible though. The Award BIOS has the opportunety to add a fullscreen logo. I have done this w/o errors. I think my current BIOS has the fullscreen logo in it, but it will not show.
Perhaps it´s just a single bit that needs changing?
Rainbow
The UniFlasher

It's not a single bit - it's a block of code that is not included when the BIOS is assembled and linked.
BTW.: I think that full screen logo is only possible with BIOSes which has the small EPA logo in v2.0 format. I think that Abit BX133-RAID has v1.0.
Patched and tested BIOSes are at http://wims.rainbow-software.org
UniFlash - Flash anything anywhere
attis

I have a Mercury 694TFSX board. It has a fullscreen logo, that showed every boot, it get lost if I hit ESC, but I want it lost forever. I got a new BIOS image from the manufacturer's site. Is it possible to remove the logo?
Rainbow
The UniFlasher

"CBROM BIOS.BIN /LOGO RELEASE", then flash the modified BIOS.
Patched and tested BIOSes are at http://wims.rainbow-software.org
UniFlash - Flash anything anywhere