Major BIOS Dilemma

Only for programmers and BIOS gurus with technical questions.
ccam
New visitors - please read the rules.

It is finally nice to find a site with some actual techical knowledge (firsthand that is!).

I have a major dilemma on my hands at the moment.

I have a contract to build a number of thin client systems for a particular application.

It is necessary for me to use a motherboard with Award BIOS, as our client modifies the BIOS to allow for their customized network booting, but they can only use Award.

After building the first hundred or so, all of a sudden there is no stock on that particular M/B. Distributor says "don't worry, here's the new one! Its exactly the same as the old one, just with a KM400 chipset instead of KM266".

Just finished building another large batch, getting ready to have our client modify the BIOS, and low and behold the new board comes with AMI BIOS!

I am now sitting on 200 boards, and a deadline fast approaching to provide systems.

Can someone enlighten me on what the odds are of being able to cobble together an AWARD BIOS that would run in this board?

It would surely be appreciated if someone could help out!

In case you're interested, the old motherboard was:
Shuttle MK35VN
the new one is:
Shuttle MK40VN
can be found at www.shuttle.com

Thanks in advance for any help out there!
ccam
New visitors - please read the rules.

:)

Problem solved!!

(No I didn't make a new BIOS....I pulled the module out of the AWARD BIOS and stuck it into the AMI BIOS and WALA!)

Thanks to this board for enough general info to get me in the right direction!!!