New Asus AMD M2 Processor Bios .... need support please :)

Only for programmers and BIOS gurus with technical questions.
Stoney
New visitors - please read the rules.

I am used to editing my own cpu name strings displayed in bios and windows as I am a rather big fan of overclocking my systems, so I started "fixing" the displayed cpu frequenzy to the amount which suits the cpu in overclocked state (e.g. my old 3000+ AMD Athlon 64 displays AMD Athlon 64 tuned 4000+, etc.)

With the old Socket 939 Bios Versions it was no big deal as the original.bin file inside the bios image had the information stored like this way : AMD Athlon 64 xx00+ so I just renamed it the way I wanted it to be and entered fixed values for the xx - putting everything together again and fixing checksum with modbin

Now after upgrading my system to the new generation athlon m2 processors this way is not working any more ....

Here the link for my mainboard bios :
ftp://dlsvr01.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/sock ... SLI504.zip

First problem :
There is no more cpu names / cpu freq. stored inside the original.bin file - instead this information can be found inside the agescpu.rom file

As far as I know this file is only needed for dual core support so I am not sure if its the right place to edit something

Second problem :
I already tried to edit some things inside "agesacpu.rom" file anyway but its very different to the old way it was inside the original.bin file from the older socket 939 mainboards

The CPU Information looks like this :

AMD Engineering SampleAMD Processor model unknownDual-Core AMD Opteron(tm) AMD Opteron(tm) Processer 12Dual-Core AMD Opteron(tm) Processor.... etc etc etc .....AMD Turion(tm) 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-00 MHz00+ Dual Core Processor EE HE SE Dual Core Processor... SSDT.......PTLTD POWERNOW.... LTP

When I change the cpu name information it works - "AMD Athlon(tm) 64" to "Just testing" the bios displays this correctly

The only problem left is that I cannot change the performance rating value => the only information inside this file I can find about it is the "MHz00+" value...

When I change the 00+ to 11+ the bios displays "Just testing 3811+" so this would work BUT I cannot find any information about the first 2 values of the cpu name

In the old bios versions it was a simple placeholder : xx00+ => 3800+ but I cannot find any placeholder like this inside the newer bioses for the m2 mainboard

Any suggestions / ideas how I can solve this issue ?

Thx in advice