Search found 7 matches

by Equinox
Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:06 am
Forum: Video (VGA) and other BIOS/Firmware
Topic: Updating VBIOS
Replies: 39
Views: 52507

Yay! Lets hope this one works, I'll load this bad boy up when i get back from college. I'll reply back when its done.
by Equinox
Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:00 pm

KachiWachi; Yes, I realize that they may not respond at all, and i don't know how many days do they need, cuz mostly i get a reply within 2-3 days from other support services, like Blizzard Ent. for example. As for cp's patch, it is 0.65.00 version, it didn't fix my problem, i still cant get 1440x90...
by Equinox
Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:00 pm

Yes, by Board Manufacturer, i meant Gigabyte. I dropped them a msg almost 4-5 days ago, and still havent heard anything from them! Its annoying as hell! I need to locate the latest VBIOS asap!
by Equinox
Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:10 am

That file wasnt the latest VBIOS for my SiS 661FX/GX, anyone here who can find the latest VBIOS for me? My Board manufacturer has such a shitty support service that they havent even replied to my mail yet, which i sent them about 4 days ago!
by Equinox
Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:17 pm

I have flashed my motherboard firmware bios already, and its the latest version right now, which i got from gigabyte's website. I updated the VGA driver lots of times, rolled back to earlier version and back and forth a couple of times again as well [clean installs]. But apparently, the VBIOS is sti...
by Equinox
Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:16 am

Updating VBIOS

Alright so i just got a new 19" Widescreen LCD Monitor. I'm using a Gigabyte motherboard [GA-8S661GXMP-RZ], with an onboard SiS 661FX GFX chipset. I don't see any resolution of 1440x900 in my display settings. But apparently SiS says on their site that it does, and that i need the latest driver vers...