Search found 5 matches

by fabio
Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:04 am
Forum: General BIOS Questions
Topic: computer shut-down
Replies: 11
Views: 5999

Mr, Rainbow I let this program (goldmemory) runing for 1 hour and when I checked my computer was 100% completed and was started again, After other 100% was checked, it started again. So nothing happened. I don't know if something is wrong or what happened. Do I have to buy this program? Any idea ple...
by fabio
Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:45 am

Thank you soo much for your help. My Motherboard Procomp BS61M Micro ATX Features PPGA370ZIF BUS SPEED 66mHZ AND 100mHZ 3 DIMM modules up to 384MB. I will like to do a good job to my computer before I wreck it. This is the reason I asked for more help I don't know if I can write in here or if I have...
by fabio
Sat Oct 26, 2002 5:53 am

Sorry for be such a headache. Is there other way to fix this? I have lot of Information I don't want to lose. My HD is 12G I have used 10 G already Do I have to delete everything I have? After PC is on, or windows comes on, I have no problem about anything. Soo is this the only way to fix it? Thank ...
by fabio
Sat Oct 26, 2002 3:27 am

computer shut-down

If any one can help me please. In order to have my computer working, I have to turn it ON several times: some times I ha to press the switch botton 1,3, 4, or 7 times, !The problem! After turning ON my PC it goes to the post screen, then a messages appears "C:\windows\system\vmm32.vxd missing\unable...