Search found 6 matches

by Faizaud
Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:09 am
Forum: Other BIOS update issues.
Topic: Need help updating my BIOS
Replies: 12
Views: 6337

Yea, it's an AGP card, and my board is AGP 4x...I downloaded the AGP Gart Driver from SIS, and installed it, still no change Denniss, I did think of a damaged card. I contacted BFG about it, and I ended up getting a brand new card from them, but I'm still having that same problem. It happens with pr...
by Faizaud
Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:26 pm

yea, I did install the latest drivers. Multiple times in fact. I even tried an older driver (93.71) but that didn't work either. The problem I'm having is a little hard for me to explain...basically when I run a 3D game, the graphics go a little haywire. I get polygons (for lack of a better term) po...
by Faizaud
Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:32 pm

I actually ended up buying a brand new PSU, with more than enough power to run the video card, but it was still giving me problems, so I returned it, got a new one...but still had the same problems, so I'm just trying to update everything I think would need updating to try and get this card working ...
by Faizaud
Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:44 pm

well I got this video card (GeForce 7600GS) a while back, and I haven't been able to get it to work correctly..so I wanted to try updating the BIOS, motherboard...basically everything, but I wasn't sure what to download, or where to find it.
by Faizaud
Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:54 pm

Need help updating my BIOS

Hey, I've been having problems with my video card and it was suggested to me that I update my BIOS and Chipset Driver, however I'm having trouble finding the updates. I'll try and list what I think you'll need to help me find what I need. If you need any other info, please let me know and I'll try t...