Help,Can't enter to Raid and Raid cant find HDD (Maxstor)

BIOS Questions that don't belong in the other forums. Read them!
bozicaleksandar
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hello again,Thans everybody for help.I find new problem.When I start computer it's appear "ATA RAID BIOS SETTINGS UTILITY" on screen and scan for devices.
Chanel 0 Master: No Devices
Chanel 1 Slave: No Devices
I try in BIOS to switch off RAID,but when I do that OS (Windows XP) can run and black screen appears.
When I back RAID in BIOS (switch on) and (in BIOS) load optimized value same problem it's happen.
When I Load fail value windows run OK but can't hear a sound from speakers and when try to run program the program is very slow.
I try to go RAID Settings screen but when I enter I can't do anything because every time I press any button on my keyboard (except ESC) nothing happend(Freezing screen) and in lower field of RAID Settings nothing appears.There no HDD in RAID Settings Found,just only utillity and I can't doing nothing.
I also try to change from AHLI to IDE but nothing happend.
Please help me if anything somebody know.
Thank you very much.
Aleksandar
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

sounds like something is wrong with the memory sticks in your system. fail-safe and no sound? you either need to install the sound drivers or to enable the onboard sound-system after loading fail-safe settings. if you mean running windows only in safe mode, then it's time for a reinstall of windows.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...