Integrated Sound Card Problem

BIOS Questions that don't belong in the other forums. Read them!
Charmin
New visitors - please read the rules.

I recently had to replace my power supply, upon replacing it I have no sound on my computer. I contacted Phillips (sound card maker) and they told me it was a bios problem. Upon booting up I get the following message: Soundcard does not support 2 way audio. Your soundcard does not allow cd audio enhancement. However standard wave audio is still available. When I go to connect to my internet server a message comes up saying: The audio device is in use by other application. Please close the other application and try.
I have deleted and reinstalled the drivers, I have changed the bios to what I thought was right as I had problems when I first got this sound card. But I am still at a loss, can any help? I am open for suggestions.
Denniss
BIOS Guru

OnBoard Soundcard or PCI-Soundcard ?
>> What's your mainboard ??

If OnBoard check the settings in Bios

If PCI-Card remove card and boot the system up and then down
Re-install the card
Charmin
New visitors - please read the rules.

I think it is an onboard, its an intel 'Solano" i815 chipset w/award bios v6.00PG. hardware is micro star. I could not find anything in the bios that states onboard sound. I will shut down, remove card, power back up and c what I get.
KachiWachi
The New Guy

I would guess you had sound before the Power Supply went south, so that Phillips guy certainly didn't know what he was talking about...typical of manufacturer's support these days...