no keyboard after cmos reset

BIOS Questions that don't belong in the other forums. Read them!
evilgeniusorg
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi everyone, I had a problem with my desktop, when I tried to enter cmos F2 didn't respond, so I reset the bios and after boot I have tried all buttons and I found the right one, it was "my music" - strange, but after that reset, now I vannot install any os cause when I'm asked to press any key to boot from cd/dvd... keyboard does not work at all. In cmos works ok. If anyone can help me, may be I just have to change something in cmos settings... thank you all.
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

enable legacy USB in the bios. and at least try another keyboard, I suspect you now are using an USB keyboard in a system that has PS/2 ports as well...
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...
evilgeniusorg

actualy i got a wireless one, and its ps/2 port..usb is enebled., asa i said keyboard works fine in bios but doesn't when it cames to press any key to boot froom cd/dvd... it worked fine before a cleared bios. (((
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

no other wireless stuff nearby? changed batteries? tried connecting just after a boot?
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

evilgeniusorg

Nothing, that's very odd... it works fine at the begining after no connection at all, and its like this after I reseted the bios, could be a problem with that?
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

shouldn't be if it has worked in the past. for now i'd test with a wired keyboard to see if the issue is the keyboard or your motherboard.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything