keyboard is not working

BIOS Questions that don't belong in the other forums. Read them!
WithBestIngredients
New visitors - please read the rules.

I changed some PS/2 setting in my Award Bios from Auto to Enable, because I tried to connect a PS/2 mouse to my computer. The mouse is still not working, but that's not the problem.
My keyboard (also PS/2) isn't working anymore. I can access the Bios with the "Del"-key, but I'am not able to chance anything (especially I would like to change that PS/2 thing back to Auto)

Can anyone help?
Rainbow
The UniFlasher

Clear CMOS - see the board manual how to do it.
Patched and tested BIOSes are at http://wims.rainbow-software.org
UniFlash - Flash anything anywhere
Ritchie
BIOS Guru

Check also that when you attached the mouse, that you didn't accidentally plug the keyboard into the mouse port and the mouse into the keyboard port. They are not interchangeable and thus will will confuse the system (which is why I am starting to take a liking to USB keyboards and mice).

If you have a pre-Pentium II system, which does not have PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports on mounted on the mainboard ATX backplate connectors, try disconnecting the PS/2 mouse to see what happens. I have come across some Socket 7 boards where the system does not seem to accept a PS/2 mouse port or mouse connected via a cable from mainboard to backplate.