Search found 8 matches

by Greenhighlander
Sun Jun 09, 2002 5:56 pm
Forum: My motherboard is dead
Topic: AMIBOOT.ROM METHOD
Replies: 2
Views: 14202

AMIBOOT.ROM METHOD

Hi Everyone, sorry to be so thick but I can't find anything in the FAQ about the AMIBOOT.ROM method, can anyone possibly help me find the article about this procedure. Thanks again. Greenhighlander.
by Greenhighlander
Sun Jun 09, 2002 12:14 am
Forum: What is my motherboard?
Topic: Lost Completely
Replies: 14
Views: 7203

broke the beeping thing

Well I did it and broke it! the PC now just sits there beeping and won't do anything except frustrate me. Do any of you kind genlemen know if there is anyway of recovering my bios which was only partly flashed. the monitor doesn't come out of standby but the pc does seem to try to read the floppy dr...
by Greenhighlander
Fri Jun 07, 2002 1:27 pm

Problem solved

Hi Guys, as I said before you are all great, I now know it's positively without question an M571 motherboard. It has V3.2 on the board as described in AJZChips last post and I checked the ISA and PCI ports and guess what 3 ISA and 4 PCI so that does it for me and thanks to Zonxar our Canadian friend...
by Greenhighlander
Thu Jun 06, 2002 12:30 am

Hold up

I was just looking at those pictures of Motherboards by Mobo fu master and according to the manual I have for my board it's more akin to the M571, the little long chip with the gold label in the top left corner isn't there on my board it's down bottom left corner as on the M571 so........ that proba...
by Greenhighlander
Thu Jun 06, 2002 12:28 am

wow!

All you guys are brilliant, I now know the board is a Model 567 eh! I just got done looking at the Hsing Tech site and............well I cant see M567 listed there????? any thoughts gentlemen? ( I will flash this troublesome board) or so I keep telling myself!!
by Greenhighlander
Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:45 pm

Thanks Rainbow, but the problem is that pcchips don't know section, doesn't know either. I did try that first, but the many boards, although similar, none have a bios release date of 11/20/1997s or the bios I.D. of 001437 so I'm still left wondering which board my now defunct manufacturer put into m...
by Greenhighlander
Mon Jun 03, 2002 7:04 pm

Lost Completely

I am trying to find any sign of which bios flash utility to download but can't even find any mention of my board. I know it's made by Hsing Tech which is pcchips but cant find any help on either manu's web site. Also tried American Megatrends, again no joy. BIOS Manufacturer : American Megatrends Re...