Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
- New visitors - please read the rules.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon May 27, 2002 7:39 am
i need the mobo to support larger capacity of harddisk drive... pls help...
- BIOS Bodhisattva
- Posts: 3145
- Joined: Fri May 03, 2002 10:34 am
- Location: Thames Valley, UK
Is this the AMI BIOS 19971106S ?
there is a note which says "Use M571 v3.2a BIOS"; best wait for ajzchips to confirm, but there is a 20020201s beta for m571 v3.2(a).
- El cheapo dude
- Posts: 3048
- Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2002 12:41 pm
- Location: Madrid, Spain
Isn't exactly a beta, but a patched version of the latest official M571 v3.2(a) BIOS, 100% compatible with the M567.