Computer wont reconize the present of my hard drives

BIOS update, EIDE card, or overlay software? (FAQ Hard disk recognition)
arc2012
New visitors - please read the rules.

Ok this is the situtaion i have a fairly new computer runing windows Xp pro. I have a Asus P4P800 Deluxe Motherboard and my hard drives are setup up raid 0. My computer has been working fine but i didn't listen to the little rule dont fix what aint broken so i figured why not lets make it faster and overclock it a little so i did and the system couldn't handle it and became unstable so it reset to default to stop from messing up worse. Well the sata raid drivers arent default. My computer isn't reconizing that i even have hard drives present. I have been reading around and i think the only way to fix this is to flash my bios but im not sure if any one knows how i can fix this Please send me some details on how i can fix this.
soupy
Absentee administrator

Seems more likely you need to redefine your RAID configuration in the BIOS setup. I'd say a flash is the last thing you want to do right now.
Flash your BIOS at your own risk.
Ritchie
BIOS Guru

Hi Arc
If your still watching this thread then if you follow Soupy's advise then basically you are probably best off loading BIOS defaults which I imagine would return your RAID configuration back to settings that should work with your hardware, and would also correct any other hardware configuration issues also (BIOS-vise that is).

If you still have a problem after this then it could be a BIOS problem, although that would not be the first thing I would suspect.