Search found 7 matches

by jafro999
Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:28 am
Forum: My motherboard is dead
Topic: Boot Block Flash Question
Replies: 12
Views: 10492

i have fixed the problem thanks for all of your help if you would like to know the solution read on. I finally found someone on the evga forums who had the same problem as me, and they said they fixed it by using the latest version of awd flash, so i went back and looked at the my photo and realized...
by jafro999
Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:27 pm

i have already and they said that it was a bad flash, but that was before i started trying the award flasher. the update they gave me (http://evga.com/support/drivers/default.asp?switch=2) did not come with a awd flasher which it was looking for (first picture) . I have tried renaming that to awd fl...
by jafro999
Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:04 am

left out the part you suggested
no luck
same thing happens after 2nd picture (above) appears
by jafro999
Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:18 am

no i am using a ps2 keyboard when it boots up asking for a system disk/floppy i can press enter then and it loads the awdflash utility after that i lose control of the keyboard i am also thinking that my chip may be fried because it doesnt recognize anything in the flash loader i have tried using un...
by jafro999
Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:30 pm

neither of them are set to read only
by jafro999
Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:57 pm

Boot Block Flash Question

I have an evga 680i motherboard (I know how many problems they have had, i am just trying to make it work :D ) and i tried updating the bios to the new version P23. Everything appeared to go correctly until i rebooted. Then I get to Boot Block and it says it is looking for awdflash.exe. Thanks to th...