Search found 9 matches

by jbmx4life
Sun May 13, 2007 5:23 pm
Forum: My hard drive isn't recognized
Topic: 40GB WD HDD on ProComp B687
Replies: 5
Views: 4903

I have the patched BIOS flashed into the motherboard.

I did some more goofin around and testing last night but still couldn't get it to work no matter what I tried. I then tried to hook up the other HDD that was in the system and it won't boot again. I really dunno what is going on.
by jbmx4life
Sun May 13, 2007 5:04 am
Forum: My hard drive isn't recognized
Topic: 40GB WD HDD on ProComp B687
Replies: 5
Views: 4903

40GB WD HDD on ProComp B687

I found the patched BIOS for this motherboard here and tried it out. The motherboard now recognizes the hard drive, I can load W2K or WinXP to it but when it comes to the part of rebooting so the rest of the OS can load I get the message: "Error Loading Operating System" That is all that it says. I ...
by jbmx4life
Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:25 pm
Forum: Where can I find a motherboard manual?
Topic: Future Power FP-VA694 (+)?
Replies: 12
Views: 11709

Okie dokie, so then your saying that I should try the ASA10.BINfor my particular motherboard and NOT the ASL10.BIN??? Have you been able to decipher out the CPU tables yet??? I would like to know the max CPU for that board for both the Slot-1 and the Socket 370. Thanks so much for all of your work a...
by jbmx4life
Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:53 pm

Thanx for getting the "L" clarified!! :D About the stuff on the J-Mark website, YES I did notice that the pictures were the same it is just that the descriptions don't fit the "S" and "N" that we had thought it did. The "N" description says ONBOARD 3D SOUND while the "S" description says NOTHING abo...
by jbmx4life
Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:26 am

Well seeing as how my motherboard is inoperable, I can't really find out if there is the PC Health Monitoring on it. Is there some way that I can physically find a chip on the board that supports that Helath Monitor? The other things that I am noticing are: when I look at the J-Mark manual it shows ...
by jbmx4life
Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:12 pm

No, sorry the board isn't bootable and that is why I was looking for the BIOS especially. I have a friend that as a programmer that can flash a new BIOS to the chip for me or if the chip is totally corrupt can flash it to a new chip. Thnks, Jeremy P.S. After I searched around in the info that was pr...
by jbmx4life
Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:58 am

the site seem to pretty much have the same stuff as far as the manauls. I was looking at the BIOS's and on the Jetway site (http://www.jetway.com.tw/) there are 2 different BIOS's (994ASA10.bin & 994ASL10.bin). On the J-Mark website (http:// www . j-mark.com /dl/dl.html) there is a BIOS (994ASL10.bi...
by jbmx4life
Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:13 am

Future Power FP-VA694 (+)?

I recently received this motherboard in a box full of "stuff" from a friend. I have searched all over the web for info for this but have come up with absolutely nothing. If there is someone out there that has some info on here please let me know. This is the only site that I have seen any info for t...