Search found 5 matches

by JhonDoe
Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:04 am
Forum: Other BIOS update issues.
Topic: PC Chips MB
Replies: 8
Views: 1865

Thanks Rainbow........I'd check the battery it rated just .7 volts in my tester I guest i tink i bought a new but poor battery...Hope this will end my problem..
by JhonDoe
Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:37 am

I had a problem like this on a Siemens D1025 board. After tracing the traces going from the battery, I found a part of trace that was open. Everything seemed OK visually, but ohmmeter showed that it's not OK. A piece of wire fixed it :) Can u give me an idea Rainbow? How to check or trace a broken ...
by JhonDoe
Sat Dec 06, 2003 10:12 am

i did everything i got (i'd scratch and bend the battery clip, replace defeneatly new battery) i supected it too, that power might be the problem but i dnt see anything that caused it, in fact i'd already used magnifyiing glass just to trace the PCB for possible broken line or connection but everyth...
by JhonDoe
Sat Dec 06, 2003 8:26 am

PC Chips MB

Hello... My problem is not about flashing the Bios but i think it is relevant.. Problem w/ my PC Chips 756lmrt+ the BIOS is always resetting (fallback) to it's default values.. Already replace the battery but no luck. i'd tried everything ... (removed and re-insert the BIOS to the socket) but same r...