Search found 6 matches

by kardanase
Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:38 pm
Forum: What is my motherboard?
Topic: What modell/brand is this mobo? HELP PLZ!
Replies: 11
Views: 9121

Why take that guys word for it when according to Epoxs website they never made a board called IA-P4? Because I was too lazy to quote the seven others. 2 different sellers on Tradera are selling cards that they call "EPOX IA-P4" but none of them have an explanation to why EPOX don´t have the card li...
by kardanase
Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:29 pm

It is EpoX allright: http://www.tradera.com/auction/auction.aspx?aid=33226235 Now we have to find out where to get the drivers from. Why take that guys word for it when according to Epoxs website they never made a board called IA-P4? i hope you tried hitting ESC more than once..anyways, the board i...
by kardanase
Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:21 pm

When hitting ESC all that happens is that when the logo goes away (takes just as long for it to do so) the choose boot device order-menue shows up. I´ve realised that it´s a Phoenix BIOS. Here´s a screen shot of the BIOS menue. http://home.student.uu.se/daka6071/BIOS%20screen%20shot.jpg And another ...
by kardanase
Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:15 pm

Might be an OEM board with restricted Bios. Please post the full Bios-ID to get some form of identification. To view the Bios-ID try to disable to Logo inside the Bios. Maybe you need a Clear CMOS to have your board properly detect the CPU. Can´t disable the logo in bios and I´ve allready tried cle...
by kardanase
Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:44 pm

What modell/brand is this mobo? HELP PLZ!

Hey! Just the other day I bought a dirt cheap motherboard from my local dealer. The dealer told me that they got it without the proper box and manual since they returned a broken motherboard to the manufacturer (RMA might be the word for it). So I bought it in a brown box without anything else in it...