Search found 5 matches

by Klaus
Fri May 24, 2002 10:36 pm
Forum: BIOS Utilities & Flash Programs
Topic: Flasher and data file name command
Replies: 9
Views: 6468

Just checked, all drives are on auto. Discovered something interesting though. I run Windows XP. Under *Disk Management* it identifies the drive as Disk0 55.91gb. But it also shows the disk partitioned as follows, C: 31.49gb, Unallocated 24.42gb. The point being I never partitioned the drive. Also, ...
by Klaus
Fri May 24, 2002 9:05 pm

Hi Rainbow. The number sequence in your message match *excactly* what shows in my boot screen. Maybe its a good idea to admit at this point that I am at best a novice with this stuff. In any case as I remember it when I installed the drive I had to use two jumpers. One designating the drive as a mas...
by Klaus
Fri May 24, 2002 8:28 pm

A big thank you to both of you for taking the time to help. I did manage to flash my bios and everything is working well. Unfortunately it did not solve the issue of the system only recognizing 32gig of my 60gig drive. I suppose in some instances it is impossible to teach an old motherboard new tric...
by Klaus
Fri May 24, 2002 5:01 am

Flasher and data file name command

At the a: prompt I get an *invalid command or file name* message when attempting to flash my bios. The flasher file is named *awdfl779.exe* and the data file *v370at13.bin*. I read somewhere that the command at the a: prompt should read *awdflash v370at13.bin*. With a space between the h and v. Am I...