Search found 5 matches

by KnightNemesis
Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:33 am
Forum: My hard drive isn't recognized
Topic: See if you Know what the Prob is with this HDD???
Replies: 2
Views: 3954

See if you Know what the Prob is with this HDD???

I Have an issue with My PC accepting My SATA2 Drives I Have 2 WD5000-AAKS 500GB Drives When I Installed My OS to both of them they constantly Crash Or they cause my PC to force a restart then sometimes they cause a BSOD (Blue Screen) and a Virtual Memory core dump So I thought maybe the drives were ...
by KnightNemesis
Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:23 am
Forum: My motherboard is dead
Topic: Is my PC dead? Pleas help!
Views: 4234

No your MB is not dead

Installing a new HDD Is not complex 1 IDE or SATA Cable and 1 4 Pin Molex Or SATA Power cable Chances are when you Installed the HDD you did not format it correctly the smell you sense is not a cooked component but the Drive itself heating up thats NORMAL, When you Start your PC and the Bios Comes u...
by KnightNemesis
Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:11 am
Topic: I ruined My BRAND new rig :'( HElp please!!!!!
Views: 4200

Try the Place of Purchase

We all Make micro mistakes But have you tried talking to the place you purchased that rig from Most ppl dont realize that when you buy a new PC the maker gives you 1 year of tech support Just in case of these lil mistakes. MSI does make some good Boards But their Bios Progs are not the best on the m...
by KnightNemesis
Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:04 am
Topic: RC410-M ufter update BIOS dead
Views: 11566

Dont waste your time with this MB

Your Using a ECS RC410-M OEM Was basically Made By ECS For Gateway's Low Cost version Emacihines PC's The Asterope GL Is not the same Mobo After i researced quite a Bit But you need to restore your Bios try this site Thats where i found all the RC410-M Drivers www.e4upgraders.com Or try a google sea...