Search found 6 matches

by liquidfalcon
Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:03 pm
Forum: My motherboard is dead
Topic: Intel D955XBK - Three Long Beeps - No Video
Replies: 10
Views: 8490

Re: Intel D955XBK - Three Long Beeps - No Video

I've looked over all the caps and I dont see any bulging, exploded, or leaking so I dont think its a bad cap. The PSU doesnt have a model number or any indication of who made it or wattage, but im pretty sure its a good 600W or 700W one. Been a while, but im pretty sure it was one of those. Thanks a...
by liquidfalcon
Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:24 am

I am not sure of the PSU at the second, I'll post that in a bit when I get home and check the caps on it. I have tried it with an NVIDIA 6200, 9600 GT (With the connector plugged in) and an ATI Radeon 4650. Both the 6200 and 9600GT worked on this machine at the same time for about 3 years so I dont ...
by liquidfalcon
Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:05 am

The core is compatible. I apologize but I believe I have stated the wrong core. It was the Dual Core Extreme Edition, but I know it was compatible with my board as I got them together and it was listed as compatible at the time.
by liquidfalcon
Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:20 pm

Yes it is. I have ran this computer for 5 years with that core. I have reset my CMOS from a recommendation on another board. I no longer here any beeps from it. Not even the one beep that says everything passed the POST test and still no video out. I think shes truley buggered. If anyone thinks I ca...
by liquidfalcon
Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:48 pm

Intel D955XBK - Three Long Beeps - No Video

Hello, I have an Intel D955XBK with an Intel Core 2 Duo Extreme Edition CPU. When I start the computer I get no video out, and three long beeps. I have found that on Intel boards it means its a Memory issue in the first 64KB, however I have swapped out the RAM from a known good computer and I still ...