Search found 9 matches

by mavsman
Sun Aug 10, 2003 2:30 am
Forum: BIOS Utilities & Flash Programs
Topic: A-Trend Motherboards??
Replies: 14
Views: 9602

Like always the more you change the more it stays the same. After waiting for i replay i decided to take the iniative friday to go ahead and try to flash the newest bios i mentioned. I set it up just like my motherboard's manual described. I downloaded the bios from the website and moved that bin fi...
by mavsman
Fri Aug 08, 2003 7:31 pm

anyone know where i can get that progam for flashing the Award bios?

AWDFLASH.EXE, any trusted sites? thanks
by mavsman
Fri Aug 08, 2003 4:45 pm

ive never even heard of archive.org... this is my motherboard http://web.archive.org/web/20020328141342/http://riascorp.com/pc_solutions/products/atan235sx1_250.jpg I dont have my computer here at my house at the moment so i cant check on the board for the ID but i think your right. But i found this...
by mavsman
Fri Aug 08, 2003 5:55 am

im pretty sure there is no jumper on the motherboard limiting the gb but i could be wrong, I know when i had the hard drive on the ide channel it only read 137gb but on the controller it is 250gb but i know that is normal...
by mavsman
Fri Aug 08, 2003 5:41 am

The only reason I think it is a Atrend is that the box it came in was a A-trend box and also that the manual says atrend and the pictures inside it looks identical to the motherboard, but it is possible it is something else since I bought it on Ebay. I was looking on the internet today and I found a...
by mavsman
Thu Aug 07, 2003 10:51 pm

Okay I tried all of those and the first one even got it to say Updated DMI pool success. after this I realized something, the last time I could boot into Windows I believe I brought my Harddrive over 137gb. Is it possible that now because it is over that the motherboard cant read it to boot up? This...
by mavsman
Thu Aug 07, 2003 9:09 pm

trying these now
by mavsman
Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:38 pm

A-Trend Motherboards??

First off forgive me if I put this in the wrong section I really have no idea where to put this question. Right now Whenever I try to boot my computer it detects all my IDE Drives and then Detects my ATA controller and my harddrive on there a 250gb WD Special Edition (the drive I boot up on). Then i...