Search found 13 matches

by Moonwolf
Sat Jun 15, 2002 12:24 am
Forum: Other BIOS update issues.
Topic: upgrading bios on K7S5A ECS MOBO, HELP!
Replies: 2
Views: 2925

upgrading bios on K7S5A ECS MOBO, HELP!

Im palnning to upgrade my mobo bios. I do not know which flash bios to get because I'm unsure of whether or not my mobo had lan or not. I bought it here: its the first one ($54) http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?submit=manufactory&catalog=22&manufactory=1414&DEPA=1 Here is the bios flash sit...
by Moonwolf
Fri Apr 19, 2002 2:08 am
Forum: My CPU isn't recognized
Topic: PLEASE HELP WITH MOTHERBOARD
Replies: 1
Views: 4006

PLEASE HELP WITH MOTHERBOARD

Hello, My motherboard is the Biostar M7VKB. I dont know the maximum DURON processor speed... and I really need to. I checked the official biostar website www.biostar-usa.com and it told me two different things. One table told me that the max DURON speed was 950 MHZ. When I clicked on the link and it...
by Moonwolf
Mon Apr 15, 2002 9:03 pm
Forum: General BIOS Questions
Topic: no video on a new video card... HELP!
Replies: 10
Views: 7114

Well, thanks for all your help everyone. Unfortunatley, I never could het this to work... This was just the excuse I needed to go out and get another motherboard and a nice little 1000-Duron. I couldn't believe that wit was only $50! The bad part... My new motherboard has an AGP slot... My new video...
by Moonwolf
Mon Apr 15, 2002 8:57 pm
Topic: Riddle of a Dead CD drive but some times working!
Views: 3785

Your problem: Windows 98 and ME...

No, seriously... check the slave/master/single jumpers on the actual CD drive. You might have to take it out. I had the same problem, and that is how it was solved.

Good luck! Also, Get Windows XP pro.
by Moonwolf
Sun Apr 14, 2002 6:34 pm
Forum: BIOS Utilities & Flash Programs
Topic: What is Flash exactly?
Views: 4062

RIGHT, Thanks!
by Moonwolf
Sun Apr 14, 2002 6:32 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why myst PCCHIPS give me trouble! Are you sure there is no way to MAKE the board compatible with my Geforce2? PLEASE let me know of my options.

-Thanks again!
by Moonwolf
Sun Apr 14, 2002 9:37 am
Forum: BIOS Utilities & Flash Programs
Topic: What is Flash exactly?
Views: 4062

What is Flash exactly?

What is Flash exactly? Could someone please sum it up for me? I'm having some problems with my MB and Video Card, and I want to learn as much as possible as quickly as possible.

Thanks alot!
by Moonwolf
Sun Apr 14, 2002 9:29 am

Should I clear CMOS Memory and then install the card? Would that do anything? I deleted the VOODOO3 from my system entirely. since I'm running Windows XP, it reinstalled the drivers when I re-booted. I even tried starting my computer with the hard drive unplugged. The motherboard was still well awar...
by Moonwolf
Sun Apr 14, 2002 3:40 am

Oh yeah, My chipset is a SIS530

Thanks alot!
by Moonwolf
Sun Apr 14, 2002 3:35 am

no video on a new video card... HELP!

Hello, I just recieved my Xtasy 5564 Geforce 2 MX400 64meg PCI Video Card, and when it is in my computer I get no display at all. My monitor is a Samsung 753DF if that might have to do with anything. My motherboard is a PC100 m598 with AMIBIOS, i think v 1.1. I'm running Windows XP Pro. 550MHZ, 256R...
by Moonwolf
Sun Apr 14, 2002 3:32 am
Topic: multi keybds to same PC
Replies: 15
Views: 11068

i dont know if this is what you are looking for, exactly, but the part numbers on www.tigerdirect.com for the slitters are: Mouse: p55-1002 keyboard: p55-1004 Monitor: p55-1012 Mouse+keyboard on USB: p55-1020. There is also another one, that i cannot find right now that actually lets one computer fu...
by Moonwolf
Sun Apr 14, 2002 3:16 am
Topic: multi keybds to same PC
Replies: 15
Views: 11068

the stuff...

Gangsta, i think ive seen this stuff before... in a tigerdirect catalog, actually. check www.tigerdirect.com i remember it being expensive, but it does exist.