MS-7502 gone??

Hot-swapping and Boot-Block flash & Boot block flash and floppy support
boerea
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hi!

I messed up my ms-7502 mobo with winflash (award BIOS). The 7502 is an OEM from Medion. So, no video, no beeps, no nothing. I cleared CMOS, left the battery out for some hours. DEAD.

I read al the posts regarding a recovery. I have the right BIOS version from Medion. I can make a bootable disk, BUT, the bios file is 2 MB!!!

These are the data I got from the BIOS:

BIOS Type: Phoenix-Award
BIOS Date: November 1st 2007
BIOS ID: 11/01/2007-Bearlake-6A79OM4BC-00-None
BIOS OEM: W7502IM7 V1.0A 11/01/2007 MEDIONPC LN - 6.00 PG
Chipset: Intel 29C0 rev 2
SuperIO: Unknown
Manufacturer: MEDIONPC
Motherboard: MS-7502

What to do next?

Greetings,

Alex.
maxim
BIOS Newbie

I have just download your BIOS file, 'coz I don't believe the 2M story. Now, I know its true.

I search google, and find out Winimage may help you make a large size boot disk, and then make a bootable CD. You may want to give it a try.

or try UltraISO 9.12 (higher)
Suad88

Can someone please send me the BIOS Recovery file of MS7502. I lost my BIOS.
Suad88

I have the same MotherBoard, and i screwd up the BIOS to. When i turn on my PC it goes on for 1 second. I cant even open my CD Drive.I found a file where stands how to recover my BIOS.

But my PC does not do what it should do according to the file. After i Remove the Recovery Jumper the PC should be in Recovery mode. It should read my Floppy disk or CD ROM so it can be recoverd. He does not read the Floppy or THE CD ROM. It does exactly as when the Recovery Jumper is back in the PC.
What should I do?