asus a8v mobo?

Hot-swapping and Boot-Block flash & Boot block flash and floppy support
dragonlord3166
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hello I have a new ASUS A8V mobo. It came with a program called my logo 2 that allows a user to change the boot up screen to any image they want. It modifies the BIOS to do this. Upon running this program it asked me to update the BIOS from the internet, or file. I had downloaded the most recent BIOS from the manufacturer. I chose to update from the file just downloaded. The program ,after i chose the picture i wanted, flashed the bios and it said it was done and to reboot the computer. I did so. Now my problem is the monitor says it receiving no signal and only the fans turn on and the light of the cd rom flashes about 5 times. Then thats it and nothing else happens.. I have tried to clear cmos and it din't work. i have created a bootable floppy with the bios on it using another computer and that didn't work. I even used the manufacturers support cd and still didn't work. Then I came here and discovered that the boot block won't recognize agp or pci cards. I have my monitor plugged into the agp graphics card. the mobo has no isa slots and oddly no native monitor conection on the rear panel. I have a serial and parallel ports and 4 usb ports. so with this background what should I do to get the computer up and running.
NickS
BIOS Bodhisattva

We apologise for the delay, normal service will be resumed as soon as possible...

Is your BIOS chip in a socket, like the review sample at OCWorkbench? If so, I think your best bet is the "hot flash" technique described in the FAQ on the main site, if you can find a friend with a similar motherboard; if not, you're looking for a programming service or replacement BIOS service such as badflash.com. Or you could return the board under warranty...
Tested patched BIOSes. Untested patched BIOSes.
Emails *will* be ignored unless the subject line starts "Wim's BIOS forum"