ASUS P5BW-LE 1.01

Hot-swapping and Boot-Block flash & Boot block flash and floppy support
Martin27
New visitors - please read the rules.

OK guys..I moved to this topic, since according the "best" recommendation from HP support team I flashed their 5.04 BIOS to my motherboard although I thought this wouldn't be the best idea. Now I have a completely dead mobo and I don't have a clue how to get it working again. So at first..boot block is not working, floppy drive is dead and not attempting to boot, hot flash is not possible - the flash ROM is soldered to mobo and ISA IO card is not possible since the mobo is "ISAless". Any advice?
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

Well, if the HP support team has managed to get your board this dead, I think they should also be able to get it back to life again. I have no idea what recovery methods their customized board has.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...
Martin27
New visitors - please read the rules.

edwin wrote:Well, if the HP support team has managed to get your board this dead, I think they should also be able to get it back to life again. I have no idea what recovery methods their customized board has.
I don't have you sense for optimism, because there is a silence from HP support team now :twisted: