Can't get this thing to boot.. lots of troubleshooting done.

Hot-swapping and Boot-Block flash & Boot block flash and floppy support
CaysE
New visitors - please read the rules.

I have a DFI LanParty NFII Ultra B that I've been trying to get running for the past week. At this point, my only option appears to be an RMA, and this is really just to make sure I'm out of options.

I've hot flashed the BIOS from an ABIT NF7-S2 with two different images, N24LDB24.BIN (11/24/04) and N24LD619.BIN (6/19/04), both found here. The BIOS chip is a Winbond W39V040AP. I've tried three different processors, an AthlonXP 3200+, an AthlonXP Mobile 2400+, and an Athlon Thunderbird 1.4. I've tried numerous types of RAM, ranging from a no-name 256MB PC2100 card to a 512MB Geil Ultra-X PC4400 in all three slots. I've tried holding reset while powering on. I even tried leaving the CMOS jumper on clear, booting, then switching it to normal. All the capacitors are bulge-free and no leaks, top or bottom. I can't find anything desoldered, burnt, bent or shorted anywhere. I have the motherboard on my wooden desk, elevated with standoffs on the screw holes.

I have a Soyo TechAID in the bottom PCI slot, PCI5. It ends up hanging with POST code EF every time, which translates to "Setup Page 15" in the Award POST codes list. Does anyone know what this means? Am I definitely headed for the RMA department?