My computer's dead any ideas?

Hot-swapping and Boot-Block flash & Boot block flash and floppy support
lemming
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hey I have a 233 (not sure which one either intel mmx, amd or cyrix) I have gone through it over and over cleared the cmos, checked to see if ide cable was in right, ram in right slot all jumpers are good throughout the board it looks fine. However I can't get it to start before it stopped working some files would go missing himem.sys to be exact I remember my friends comp (which had a warped socket370) the computer would power up and load into windows half the time and the other half it would freeze at some point. Although with this board here there is power going to everything except no video at all so as a test I took out the ram and no beeps so im beginning to think that the CPU is shot, but then again I haven't had much experience in telling so or not. So if anyone has any suggestions please post.
NickS
BIOS Bodhisattva

Sounds as though you are trying all the right things. Can you try another PSU ?
Sometimes things this age just die. I've got a 233 board with a dead clock generator chip.
lemming

I thought that myself but I used a Multimeter and everythings getting the right voltage, all the LEDs are working fine, the fans are good and so are the drives so that kinda rules out the PSU. So as of now I think it's dead as well.
KachiWachi
The New Guy

The main PSU could be functional, but are that CPU regulators functional? Check for proper VCore and VIO at the regulators, or at the CPU socket.
lemming

Yeah she actually got the computer back and brought it to some place to see if they have any luck figuring out what's goin on as I checked it over 3 or 4 times with no luck so I'm actually glad to be rid of it but thanks for the posts