Im desperate, Please help me!?

Hot-swapping and Boot-Block flash & Boot block flash and floppy support
Pluto
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hey guy's.

Well i got a huge problem, And i've tried almost everything except messing with my motherboard jumpers, So please don't tell me to do that if you're not really sure that coulod help me..

Ok heres it is,
On one day i had a fight with my brother, He started putting an BIOS SETUP Password on my BIOS, So i was still able to boot up the system and go into windows and all the other normal things, But then i wanted to re-install windows and then i needed to put the SETUP password in, I guessed it, and put a password on it myself, But thats almost half a year ago, and now i forgot that password, I tried backdoor passwords, i took out the motherboard battery for 36 hours, And still no luck, So then i downloaded an program called: CmosPWD and killed my CMOS with it, Now the problem is, The SETUP password is still on it, but all the critical BIOS settings are back to default so that means my computer is slow as ****, It took 30 mins to boot up to windows, So now i want to know, is there anyway i could erase my bios SETUP password? If nothing is availeble i will try to do the Jumper method, And if it still doesnt work im thinking about buying a new computer or a new motherboard..

My motherboard is: Phoenix 1.10 A03 on a Dell computer.

Please help me, I need my computer working for my college.

Regards,
Pluto

Edit - Please watch the profanity. Thanks. KW
edwin
The Hardware Archivist

All Dell desktop systems have a jumper with which you can disable the bios password. Go into setup, then set a new password, power off, put jumper back in place and power on.
edwin/evasive

Do not assume anything

System error, strike any user to continue...