ECS 741GX-M Bios Problem

Hot-swapping and Boot-Block flash & Boot block flash and floppy support
rei_ayanami
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hello. I have a problem with my motherboard, recently my friends update the bios of my Mobo using the flash bios for windows. it was successful to flash the bios, after we restart the pc. my pc won't startup. It display my video card information but it restart again and again. I can't see the BIOS startup. How can I resolve this? Need Help Thanks!
rei_ayanami
New visitors - please read the rules.

Im also tried the AWARD bios recovery, I created a boot disk from win98 at get the latest bios of my mobo with the awdflash.exe. I set the disk drive and turn on my pc. The Video Card information displayed and then it restarted and again and again. How can I boot using my bootdisk? Please Help! Thanks!
Denniss
BIOS Guru

Clear CMOS via Jumper, read your manual how to do this.

Are you really sure you picked the right Bios, matching your board and board revision ?
j_saade25
BIOS Newbie

as Deniss said, the jumper is usually close to the mainboard's battery and shorting pins 1-2. remove it and short pins 2-3 for a while and then put it back to the original position (1-2).

Note that you must disconnect the computer's power cable before doing the procedure.