Freeze during boot

Hot-swapping and Boot-Block flash & Boot block flash and floppy support
Orj
New visitors - please read the rules.

Hello,
I tried to flash a FIC KA6110 (Apollo Pro, Award 4.51PG) with a new BIOS file. I used Awardflash 7.73 as recommended for this board. Something went wrong and the board went dead. It just sounded a double beep and the floppy lit up but it refused to read disks.
I did a Hot-flash using my Chaintech 7VJL (KT333). I tried Uniflash and AMI, but they couldn't do it. Then I used the Awardflash 8.24 (recommended for the 7VJL) and used the parameter /f to bypass the warning of checksum error.
Now the KA6110 turn on the monitor. The Bios version shows, Processor data shows, Memory tested OK, Plug and play version shows, System and SDRAM clock shows. Then... nothing happens. I cannot get to the Setup with Del. The system don't red the foppys or any other disk. I tried everything; another BIOS-file, took out the battery, all add-in cards etc. Nothing works.
Does anybody got a solution?! :(
Grateful for any input!
KachiWachi
The New Guy

Did you flash back in the original BIOS, or a different one?
Orj
New visitors - please read the rules.

Thanks for your reply.
I'm not sure if I understand what you mean. I've tried to hotflash with three different files; A backup I did before the bad flashing, a file that had the same version number as the backup, and the newest (beta) file that's possible to get.
I haven't tried to change the CMOS circuit.
KachiWachi
The New Guy

I meant to try the backup file you made before flashing, which you said you did. Always a good idea to go back to square one if you can, since the board was working in that state before the flash update.

Glad you made a backup...I think most don't...and then they come here... :roll:

I'd clear CMOS and try rebooting again...