Gigabyte 6VXE7+ MB dead after BIOS update

Hot-swapping and Boot-Block flash & Boot block flash and floppy support
Punkpez
New visitors - please read the rules.

So I know you're probably all sick of people who screw up their BIOS but here's the deal. I made the mistake of trusting Gigabyte that a BIOS update could be done within windows using their stupid utility. Now I have a Win Server 2003 dead and I need it to be working(the HW at least).

When I try to boot I get three beeps and then another beep that sounds like R2-D2 saying uh oh. No boot screen, it lights up the floppy drive but I can't boot off of anything. It's an AWARD bios and I found another board I had that has similar specs so I'm thinking of trying this hot swapping thing. When should I remove the good BIOS and put in the old one? I guess I would have to do it right before it tries to boot off the floppy or maybe after floppy boot up. If anyone knows any other things I might try please let me know, thanks

:roll:
Rainbow
The UniFlasher

That beeps most probably mean that the bootblock was activated, but graphics card is not initialized and the floppy cannot be read. Put in an ISA graphics card - you should see the messages then. You can also try ISA floppy controller.
Patched and tested BIOSes are at http://wims.rainbow-software.org
UniFlash - Flash anything anywhere